We Don’t Do Run-Of-The-Mill Inspections: Here’s Why We Never Give Cheap Service
Your home purchase is not a cheap investment. You have saved for a long time and you don’t want to just settle on an OK property. This is where you and your family are going to live, where you’ll make memories reminisce about the glorious days when your kids were growing up but are now off to college. This is where you’ll host birthday parties for your grandkids or spend Thanksgiving with family and friends. It’s not like you can just purchase a home and return it within 24-hours if you end up not liking the vintage look on the patio.
Why Do You Need A Nashville TN Home Inspection?
The home inspector will be inspecting the home for safety, function, and structure and will inform you of any issues in the report. A home inspection can be a cost-saver in the future when these issues are found up front instead of later, after moving in. This is why you should consider a home inspection when buying a home.
Here at Nashville Home Inspection, we have been providing home inspection services. We have an excellent reputation with our clients and with our referral sources in the real estate industry.
Let me narrow down our reasons why we’re not intimidated by our cheaper competitors:
- You want a quality home inspection and an experienced home inspector who understands they are working for you and no one else. So don’t settle for a company you don’t feel confident about. Nobody wants cheap and trying to save a few bucks for a bargain-priced home inspector could cost you more down the road. Making sure that you, the buyer, understand the condition of your new property is our first priority.
- Our inspectors are certified professionals that work hard and are professional with every inspection they do. The success of our business depends on exceeding your expectations for quality and professionalism each and every time! So be sure to get an inspection from us as we have a vested interest in ensuring your Total Satisfaction!
- Our inspections take an average of 2 to 4 hours depending on the size, age, and condition of the property. 2-4 hours for inspection, completing the report time is additional.
- We use the latest technology available including infrared cameras, moisture meters, gas detectors, electrical circuit analyzers, and other tools to help find and determine issues. If your inspector is not utilizing these types of tools, it could cost you after moving in.
- There is no reason to wonder if you’re getting the best inspection, as our inspectors are using cutting-edge technologies and the proper tools — such as Laser Thermometer, Hand-Held Computer, Moisture Meter, Outlet Testers, etc
– Newer technology such as these will uncover “hidden” signs of damage and potential problems that might otherwise go undetected in an “ordinary” inspection.
- Our home inspection includes the following:
Attic Heating and Cooling
Structure Fixed Appliances
Decks, Porches, Garage Crawl Space
Electrical Walls, Doors, Windows, Floors
- We provide these services to homeowners and homebuyers in Nashville, TN, and the surrounding areas:
- Nashville Home Inspections
- Nashville TN Mold Inspection
- Nashville Radon Testing
- Nashville Home Seller’s Inspection
- Nashville Home Buyer’s Inspection
- Nashville Builder’s Warranty
- We email the report within 24-hours of the inspection if not sooner. We want you to have a full understanding of the report, so we provide in detail the items found so they are easy to understand. We provide a thorough and comprehensive, full-color narrative report complete with photos.
- Lastly, we do not give run-off-the-mill work. We offer you Peace Of Mind. Your investment and thorough understanding of the home is our priority.
When you or someone you know needs the services of a quality home inspection company in Nashville, TN, or the nearby areas, we would truly appreciate you thinking of us. You can schedule right from our website Home Inspection Nashville TN or call our office now (615) 573-4468.
A community strongly driven by a culture of innovation and an exploding music entertainment scene, Nashville, TN is among the best places to live and retire. A diverse city that welcomes immigrants and with its prospering real estate industry, Nashville, TN offers great opportunities for homebuyers.
Moving to Nashville soon? Nashville Home Inspection provides some of the top-notch services throughout the Nashville area, so we can help you make an informed decision about the property you are looking to acquire.
Our trained, licensed, and certified home inspectors have been in business serving residents and clients in the Nashville area since 1999. We are professionals who understand the importance of wanting to make sure you have an enjoyable buying and living experience. This guarantee is just one way to demonstrate to you our desire and commitment to meet and exceed your expectations.
We believe you want to make the best home buying decision for your family. So if you want to make it right the first time, hire a pro at Nashville Home Inspection!
Call (615) 573-4468 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website.
Your Trusted Home Inspectors in Nashville TN! – Nashville Home Inspection