Posts Tagged ‘ home inspector nashville ’

Top Options For Customizing A Bathroom

Customizing A Bathroom (BPT) - As you probably remember, choosing your home was strongly influenced by the layout and appearance of its bathrooms. But no matter how long you’ve lived in your home, there are bound to be improvements you’d love to make. And almost everyone needs options for optimizing bathroom space. Before remodeling, it’s best to think through your plan. Unless you’re selling your house immediately, don’t make the mistake of considering resale value alone. Take a Continue Reading ...

Tips to Get Your House Ready For Entertaining

Posted on: February 20, 2020 by in Blog
No Comments

(BPT) - Whether hosting family and friends for your first or fifteenth time, you want your home to be ready to impress. Here are five simple ways to make sure your home is refreshed and ready for any entertaining occasion. 1. Refresh kitchen counters Since the kitchen is where people mingle the most, don’t leave old, dirty caulk to be the focal point behind your delicious spread! Spruce up your countertop and backsplash by removing and replacing the old caulk. Consider using a caulk Continue Reading ...

Top 4 Factors That Affect The Cost Of A New Roof

Posted on: June 18, 2018 by in Blog
No Comments

Nashville Home Inspection Explains The Cost Of A New Roof No one wants to pay more for something that they have to, especially when it comes to a large home improvement purchase. So, why can there be thousands of dollars difference between contractor bids for neighboring homes? And how can homeowners get an idea of what a new roof will cost? In general, labor for a new roof should make up 60-65 percent of the cost and most of the remaining cost, 30-35 percent, should be the cost for materials, Continue Reading ...